This product contains 8 Single Serving packets. Each packet yields 12-16oz of drink mix prepared.
This is no ordinary sports drink. Fluid Performance is a cramp crushing endurance fuel that tastes great all day and will help power the toughest activities. What's unique about it?
1) Its complex carb foundation - by using glucose from complex carbs, our drink mix contains 70% less sugar than competing products. This approach lowers the concentration of our drink to make it very gentle on the stomach, while still supplying precious carbohydrates for fuel at 100 calories per scoop. Many of our competitors use exclusively simple sugars for carbohydrates, which increases drink mix concentration and increases the likelihood of stomach funk when combined with bars, chews, or gels. Not us. Our approach allows greater energy, variability, and happier tummies.
2) Its complete mineral profile - we sweat more than just sodium. We lose specific ratios of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and chloride. Therefore it makes sense that a real endurance drink should contain the entire mineral complex in the right ratios, not just load you up on one or two.
3) "It actually tastes good!" - This is what we hear all day long from inside the Fluid booth at races and events. People are shocked at how "clean" and "not salty or too sweet" it tastes. We take pride in our work, and use only the best natural ingredients and flavors, and it's a difference you can taste.
- Energy & hydration in one simple formula.
- Less sugar, balanced electrolytes, & great natural flavors.
- Less concentrated = happy tummies.
- Use immediately before & definitely during any endurance activity to fuel & feel your best.
Fluid Performance is better than ever! Learn more about our formula: Fluid Blog: New Year, New Formulas
Detailed Features per serving:
- 25g of carbs from multiple forms with only 8g of sugar (and no fake sugar or sweetner). The combo of glucose from complex carbohydrates & fruit sugar supplies energy efficiently by utilizing two different energy pathways inside the body.
- Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and Chloride - we include these electrolyte minerals from choice sources in the real ratios lost in sweat to help rehydrate you & keep the body in balance.
- Gluten Free + Dairy Free + Vegan Friendly
- Made with natural ingredients in California, USA. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners.
Available flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate, Fresh Citrus, Raspberry Lemonade, Passion Fruit Tea (+ 50mg caffeine).
Directions: Add 1 scoop (27g) to 12-16 fl oz of water or 2 scoops per 24 fl oz of water. Stir or shake until dissolved. For optimal hydration & sustained energy during activity, consume 20-30 fl oz of prepared drink mix per hour. Vary intake based on your sweat rate, body mass, climate, & other sources of fuel.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 scoop (27g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 0g, Sodium 240 mg (8% DV), Potassium 65mg (2%), Total Carb 25g (8% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Calcium 2%, Magnesium 3%, Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Glucose (from complex carbohydrates), Fruit Sugar, Sodium Citrate, Natural Fruit Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Fruit and Vegetable Juices (natural colors).
An upcoming race I'm running will have Fluid Performance as the electrolyte option, so naturally I wanted to pick up the variety pack to test out the various flavors. I've enjoyed all the flavors so far and they've definitely helped me get through my long runs - would recommend!
The caffeinated flavor is good. I did experience the being of cramping on a two hour ride with this product.
I'm a cyclist with natural electrolyte imbalances and a demanding training schedule, so I go through hydration and recovery supplements LIKE CRAZY. I was doing some digging around on the internet for natural, lower-sugar hydration for during and after training, as well as different recovery drink flavors. I discovered Fluid through some other cyclists and decided to give it a shot. When you have to use a product every day, it is easy to get tired of some of the same-old flavors, particularly of the lower-calorie hydration options, and it puts a dent in your daily calorie budget having to spend 100+ calories per serving on some brands when you also need to hydrate throughout the rest of the week. Fluid has fresh flavors AND won't break your calorie budget. I love the blueberry pomegranate flavor but since I use caffeine regularly in my training I am particularly excited that the passionfruit tea doesn't taste like coffee. (I love coffee, but it's the main flavor of most caffeinated electrolyte options.) And can we just talk about the cinnamon vanilla recovery drink?!!? I've tried at least 15 different protein and recovery drinks in the last year and it's easily one of my top 3. Looking forward to seeing more good things from Fluid!
I've been searching for hydration formulation that doesn't use Sugar as it's primary carb source and isn't too sweet. Fluid is the 1st one that meets all the criteria. It is a complete source of minerals/electrolytes, and carbohydrates.
I tend not to eat much while riding so having the fuel component is just awesome.
I tried the sample pack so that I could figure out which flavor was my favorite. Honestly they are all quite good. None has overpowering taste, nor (and most important to me) after taste that comes with other brands.
Now if we could get it into more local retailers I'd be all set!
Worked great for several 10+ mile runs in 90 degree heat and humidity