This product contains 8 Single Serving packets. Each packet yields 12-16oz of drink mix prepared.
This is no ordinary sports drink. Fluid Performance is a cramp crushing endurance fuel that tastes great all day and will help power the toughest activities. What's unique about it?
1) Its complex carb foundation - by using glucose from complex carbs, our drink mix contains 70% less sugar than competing products. This approach lowers the concentration of our drink to make it very gentle on the stomach, while still supplying precious carbohydrates for fuel at 100 calories per scoop. Many of our competitors use exclusively simple sugars for carbohydrates, which increases drink mix concentration and increases the likelihood of stomach funk when combined with bars, chews, or gels. Not us. Our approach allows greater energy, variability, and happier tummies.
2) Its complete mineral profile - we sweat more than just sodium. We lose specific ratios of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and chloride. Therefore it makes sense that a real endurance drink should contain the entire mineral complex in the right ratios, not just load you up on one or two.
3) "It actually tastes good!" - This is what we hear all day long from inside the Fluid booth at races and events. People are shocked at how "clean" and "not salty or too sweet" it tastes. We take pride in our work, and use only the best natural ingredients and flavors, and it's a difference you can taste.
- Energy & hydration in one simple formula.
- Less sugar, balanced electrolytes, & great natural flavors.
- Less concentrated = happy tummies.
- Use immediately before & definitely during any endurance activity to fuel & feel your best.
Fluid Performance is better than ever! Learn more about our formula: Fluid Blog: New Year, New Formulas
Detailed Features per serving:
- 25g of carbs from multiple forms with only 8g of sugar (and no fake sugar or sweetner). The combo of glucose from complex carbohydrates & fruit sugar supplies energy efficiently by utilizing two different energy pathways inside the body.
- Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and Chloride - we include these electrolyte minerals from choice sources in the real ratios lost in sweat to help rehydrate you & keep the body in balance.
- Gluten Free + Dairy Free + Vegan Friendly
- Made with natural ingredients in California, USA. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners.
Available flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate, Fresh Citrus, Raspberry Lemonade, Passion Fruit Tea (+ 50mg caffeine).
Directions: Add 1 scoop (27g) to 12-16 fl oz of water or 2 scoops per 24 fl oz of water. Stir or shake until dissolved. For optimal hydration & sustained energy during activity, consume 20-30 fl oz of prepared drink mix per hour. Vary intake based on your sweat rate, body mass, climate, & other sources of fuel.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 scoop (27g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 0g, Sodium 240 mg (8% DV), Potassium 65mg (2%), Total Carb 25g (8% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Calcium 2%, Magnesium 3%, Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Glucose (from complex carbohydrates), Fruit Sugar, Sodium Citrate, Natural Fruit Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Fruit and Vegetable Juices (natural colors).
Fluid is easy to get down and it stays. No GI upset.
The hardest part is figuring which one to order
I love using these during long distance events. Perfect size to go in a drop bag so I don't have to be concerned about carrying drink mix with me through the race, or relying on the checkpoints to have a drink mix that I can/want to use. It's great having all the flavors too!
I love using Fluid because it's not thick and syrupy, and it doesn't have that extremely sweet yet sour taste you get from other performance drinks. These pouches are easy to fold up, and I put them in my jersey pockets when I'm on a long ride. The variety pack also gives me a chance to change up the flavors and try something different fro routine.
I like all the flavors I have had so far. I'm willing to bet the other flavors are just as great. I like to mix mine into my 32 oz nalgene or a 20 oz shaker bottle instead of 12 oz of water as instructed. But even diluted down that much it is still delicious. I especially love passion fruit tea with caffeine! Great boost.
I've tried many performance drinks and love this one! Great variety pack lets you try which flavor you like best. Mixes well with water, all of them taste great, and love the boost it gives me for my swim. Low calorie, all natural and not too sweet. Good stuff!