This product contains 8 Single Serving packets. Each packet yields 12-16oz of drink mix prepared.
This is no ordinary sports drink. Fluid Performance is a cramp crushing endurance fuel that tastes great all day and will help power the toughest activities. What's unique about it?
1) Its complex carb foundation - by using glucose from complex carbs, our drink mix contains 70% less sugar than competing products. This approach lowers the concentration of our drink to make it very gentle on the stomach, while still supplying precious carbohydrates for fuel at 100 calories per scoop. Many of our competitors use exclusively simple sugars for carbohydrates, which increases drink mix concentration and increases the likelihood of stomach funk when combined with bars, chews, or gels. Not us. Our approach allows greater energy, variability, and happier tummies.
2) Its complete mineral profile - we sweat more than just sodium. We lose specific ratios of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and chloride. Therefore it makes sense that a real endurance drink should contain the entire mineral complex in the right ratios, not just load you up on one or two.
3) "It actually tastes good!" - This is what we hear all day long from inside the Fluid booth at races and events. People are shocked at how "clean" and "not salty or too sweet" it tastes. We take pride in our work, and use only the best natural ingredients and flavors, and it's a difference you can taste.
- Energy & hydration in one simple formula.
- Less sugar, balanced electrolytes, & great natural flavors.
- Less concentrated = happy tummies.
- Use immediately before & definitely during any endurance activity to fuel & feel your best.
Fluid Performance is better than ever! Learn more about our formula: Fluid Blog: New Year, New Formulas
Detailed Features per serving:
- 25g of carbs from multiple forms with only 8g of sugar (and no fake sugar or sweetner). The combo of glucose from complex carbohydrates & fruit sugar supplies energy efficiently by utilizing two different energy pathways inside the body.
- Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and Chloride - we include these electrolyte minerals from choice sources in the real ratios lost in sweat to help rehydrate you & keep the body in balance.
- Gluten Free + Dairy Free + Vegan Friendly
- Made with natural ingredients in California, USA. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners.
Available flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate, Fresh Citrus, Raspberry Lemonade, Passion Fruit Tea (+ 50mg caffeine).
Directions: Add 1 scoop (27g) to 12-16 fl oz of water or 2 scoops per 24 fl oz of water. Stir or shake until dissolved. For optimal hydration & sustained energy during activity, consume 20-30 fl oz of prepared drink mix per hour. Vary intake based on your sweat rate, body mass, climate, & other sources of fuel.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 scoop (27g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 0g, Sodium 240 mg (8% DV), Potassium 65mg (2%), Total Carb 25g (8% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Calcium 2%, Magnesium 3%, Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Glucose (from complex carbohydrates), Fruit Sugar, Sodium Citrate, Natural Fruit Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Fruit and Vegetable Juices (natural colors).
Great electrolytes mix! Not too sweet and good flavors.
The fluid performance variety pack is a great way to become introduced to this excellent line of electrolyte drinks! The flavor is super mild and not overwhelming like Gatorade.
I love this size for refilling water bottles quickly while on an ultra. It’s so nice to have a variety pack too. Great flavors!
I’m super happy to have found a low sugar drink mix. Most others high sugar mixes don’t sit well after several hours of running. Fluid has been great so far on runs up to 4 hours. I’m looking forward to trying it out on some longer runs soon.
i purchased a sampler pack. so far i have only tried two of the flavors and have not had the one with caffeine in it yet but what a nice surprise. it really tastes good, slightly more on the sweet side but not a heavy sweet at all. it's light and refreshing and actually helps me take in more fluids. i'm really glad i found this product.